- Start when you want | We offer multiple starts through that year.
- Easy application process | Just apply and submit your transcripts and get a fast decision.
- Generous transferÂ credit policy | Transfer up to 90 credits towards a bachelor’s and 44 towards an associate degree.
- Full-time with no fuss | Enrollment in one four-credit course per session qualifies you as a full-time student.
- It’s your campus, too | Enjoy full access to the campus, events, spaces, and more.
- Military friendly | Whether you are a child, spouse, or active member of the military
- Designed for success | Flexible schedules designed for the working professional so you CAN do this
- Small classes | 14:1 student to faculty ratio
- Diversity and inclusion | Our programs have 51% diversity enrollment.
Why Pursue Your Degree Online?
According to studies from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), employers often rank skills such as criticalÂ thinking and communicationâ€”hallmarks of liberal arts trainingâ€”above technical aptitude as essential for career readiness.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics illustrates weekly earningÂ potential for bachelorâ€™s degree recipients to be 85%Â higher than those who completed their education afterÂ earning their high school diploma.
Student Access to Valuable Resources
Student Service Support
Available throughout your program ofÂ study to help you register for classes,Â resolve any issues you have.
Tutoring help is available and can beÂ accessed through the online classroom.
Available 24/7/365 through the online classroom to help you with technical issues or questions.
Available to answer your questions and assistÂ you throughout the enrollment process.
Online Library Access
NECâ€™s Danforth Library can be accessedÂ online for scholarly resources, includingÂ research assistance.
Office of Career and Life Planning canÂ help with resumes, job searchesÂ and interview preparation.